The women and children that come to Regina Transition House, are starting over. Here is a list of items that are needed. Please contact our Shelter Coordinator to arrange a donation drop-off, or to discuss our current donation needs (306-757-2096).
- School Supplies
- Arts and Crafts items
- New warm blankets for single beds
- New sheet sets for single beds
- New bed pillows
- New bath towels and face clothes
- New hair Brushes, blow dryers
- Small Household Items - Can Openers, Cutlery, Dishes, Pots and Pans, etc.
- New Toiletry Items (Shampoo, Conditioner, Body Wash, Bubble Bath-Full Sizes)
- Gift certificates for grocery or department type stores
- Gift certificates for movies, music stores, recreational activities, hair cuts
- Diapers, Pull Ups, Swimmers
- Air Mattresses
We currently have a strong need of blankets, sheets, and towels at the shelter! -Spring 2017